1) Click on the greenUPLOAD IMAGEbutton and select the image you would like to print. Once selected, please give our image editor tool some time to load your image. Larger (higher resolution) images will take a little longer.
2) Once the editor loads and you see your image, move the rectangle around the screen to select the part of your image you want to use or use the Crop tool to create a new selection. The brighter part of your image is the area that will print. If you selected a 3-plank print, the vertical grid lines in the editor tool will be where those lines on the print are.
3) When finished editing, click on the green check markPREVIEWat the top.
4) If satisfied with your design clickNEXT. (do not click the exit button, that will exit without saving)
5) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you don't then chances are you clicked Exit instead of NEXT in the editor tool.
6) After green loading bar disappears you can choose additional options and Add to Cart.
7) If our uploader isn't working, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Perfect for photos of pets, babies, faces, couples, or just about anything, our 16.5 x 16.5 wood print is our largest square option. Each print comes ready to hang with a built in groove.
Our 16.5 x 16.5 wood print is ideal for photos that can be cropped to a square. Don't want to crop anyone out of a group photo? Choose a more rectangular style such as our 10.5 x 16.5 wood print.