1) Click on the greenUPLOAD IMAGEbutton and select the image you would like to print.
2) After selecting image, move the rectangle around the screen to select the part of your image you want to use or use the Crop tool to create a new selection.
3) When finished, click on the green check markDONEat the top.
4) Next, click on the icon that saysNEXT. (do not click the close button, that will exit without saving)
5) You should now see your image preview on the product page
6) After green loading bar disappears you can choose additional options and Add to Cart.
Finally get around to printing that photo from vacation last summer or order a series of puppy portraits. A 10.5 x 10.5 planked wood print from Plak That is a great choice for images that can be cropped to a square. Each print comes ready to hang with a built in groove.