1) Click on the greenUPLOAD IMAGEbutton and select the image you would like to print. Once selected, please give our image editor tool some time to load your image. Larger (higher resolution) images will take a little longer.
2) Once the editor loads and you see your image, move the rectangle around the screen to select the part of your image you want to use or use the Crop tool to create a new selection. The brighter part of your image is the area that will print. If you selected a 3-plank print, the vertical grid lines in the editor tool will be where those lines on the print are.
3) When finished editing, click on the green check markPREVIEWat the top.
4) If satisfied with your design clickNEXT. (do not click the exit button, that will exit without saving)
5) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you don't then chances are you clicked Exit instead of NEXT in the editor tool.
6) After green loading bar disappears you can choose additional options and Add to Cart.
7) If our uploader isn't working, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Our 6.75 x 10.5 wood print is small enough to still be super affordable, but big enough to grab the attention of anyone who sees it in your home! This is our original style planked wood print, and works best with horizontal/landscape oriented photos... meaning it's perfect for that shot of your family on the beach or your favorite photo of your group of friends.