1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Our most popular size, and for good reason! Being roughly 11” x 17” its a size that most people can find space for, but it isn’t quite a statement piece. With two built in hanging grooves, our 10.5 x 16.5 wood print can be hung both horizontally and vertically, making it the perfect blank canvas for almost any photo. (Tip: simply rotate your photo in the image upload to create a vertically oriented print.)
Perfect right from the beginning. I was not sure how to choose what I wanted. They were wonderful. Even contactless pick up. My kids are going to love it!!
I can’t wait to give this to my husband for Christmas! He’s going to love it. Thanks so much, Kristi Williamson
It was dope
The Framing was Great and Workmanship was Fantastic! Thanks so much! I will definitely use your Services again.
This was a last minute gift and it arrived way before I needed it to! Love the way the print came out.
I've bought from Plak That twice. First time was 4 identical plaks and just recently a 10x16 for my parents. They loved it. Unique, creative and the quality of the print and the construction of the plak is fantastic. This is a great company.
F A S T delivery too! Easy to order. The picture I uploaded was a 50 year old photo! I scanned it at high rsolution, cleaned it up in Photoshop xpress, and sent it off to Plak That.
I will definitely buy again. Thanks for doing what you do !! Hey! Wear a mask!
Elk Twp. NJ
I love the wood prints; they give my living room a chic look
Worked with customer service to perfect this beautiful wood print. Would certainly recommend their service and this brand to family and friends. Will be visiting for future prints!
Always of high quality! Love giving plaks as gifts or just for ourselves. Thank you!
Great product and packaging for shipping was 10x better this time! Thank you!
This company, by far, has gone out of its way for perfect service.
My picture came damaged from shipment, I told them about it and
they sent me a brand no picture, no charge, and it was here in one day's time. They are so polite and wonderful work, this is a company you will want to shop with. Carol Brandau
Great as always. I will be back soon
Very satisfied and happy with the customer service experience throughout ordering and ensuring my print was exactly how I wanted it before final product was made.
It turned out amazing. My dad loved his Father’s Day gift
It turned out amazing. Thanks for making it so perfectly!
It was great! I love it
The print is beautiful and my sister and her husband love it! Thank you for your excellent customer service!
Absolutely love my purchase. I created 5 Plaks to make a wall arrangement along with other photographs.
Very happy with my purchase and wonderful service!