1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
Perfect for photos of pets, babies, faces, couples, or just about anything, our 16.5 x 16.5 wood print is our largest square option. Each print comes ready to hang with a built in groove.
Our 16.5 x 16.5 wood print is ideal for photos that can be cropped to a square. Don't want to crop anyone out of a group photo? Choose a more rectangular style such as our 10.5 x 16.5 wood print.
16.5" H x 16.5" W x .75" D
Special moments need special memories, and a Plak that picture is just that gift. A personal loss with a memory captured in this Plak was received with tears and joy. It hangs in a very special place and brings a smile to the face of the recipient .
Loved the picture. Beautiful work. Thank you.
I had three photos Collaged on a 16.5 X 16.5 wood and it looks Super.
I absolutely LOVE these pieces!
Great job as always, person I gave the Plak to loved it. It was an image from their honeymoon and she was so pleased - she had never seen the process before. As usual, great job folks. Well done. Jim