1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Finally get around to printing that photo from vacation last summer or order a series of puppy portraits. A 10.5 x 10.5 wood print from Plak That is a great choice for images that can be cropped to a square. Each print comes ready to hang with a built in groove.
Thank you so much! The ordering process only took a few minutes...choosing the picture was the hardest part and then a few clicks later and the order was made. Sent the picture directly to family in Florida and it arrived quickly. They went ahead and opened the package and loved the wood print! They promised to wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree so they can open it again on Christmas! It is such a great Christmas present and I was so pleased that I placed another order! Thank you!
These were made in Memory of my Brother's Fur Buddy named Bear. He passed away after 15 years an I thought these would be a nice Tribute. Plak That did an excellent job and I thank them.
Great advice on what material to use for the photo
Great quality and quick delivery
Excellent work always helpful and friendly. Will be back for more. Worth every penny.
Lay Yen S.
I gave the Plak That as a farewell gift to my friend, and she loves it! She’s very impressed with the smoothness of the wood and the overall quality of the item! I’m also impressed when I received my own Plak That for my Mother’s Day gift! Thank you for doing such a good job!!
I’m a repeat customer, love your work!
The end product was beautiful! I bought two and was not disappointed. We're having a wedding this year and look forward to ordering from you again!
We love it!!
I love the plak. It was a picture for my husband for father’s day. The only thing that bothers me is that the picture is dark and hard to see.
this was a gift - very well received. Thank you
I am 100% satisfied with this beautiful plaque. The printed design is true to my original, and the colors are vivid. Thanks Plak That!
Fabulous. Love the print as did my friend for whom it was a birthday gift.