1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2)Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. Note that the white circle indicate where the ornament hole will be. If possible, we recommend avoiding putting faces or other important elements in this area in order to achieve the best results. If you see a small sliver of your photo around the outside of the circle, don't worry about that part. Just the image inside the circle is going to print! When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
What better way to decorate your Christmas tree than with your favorite memories? Our 4 x 4 circle wooden ornaments make great gifts for everyone on your list!
We don't have a video created yet for this brand new product, but this video will show you our square version that is identical except for the shape :)