1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
This is the third piece of art that we have gotten from Plak That. It is the largest and was such a special photo that a friend of ours captured during their trip to the Badlands National Park in Western South Dakota. This shot is something you NEVER capture and the detail shown in the photo and the completed art from Plak That is AMAZING!!!!