1) Click on the greenUPLOAD IMAGEbutton and select the image you would like to print. Once selected, please give our image editor tool some time to load your image. Larger (higher resolution) images will take a little longer.
2) Once the editor loads and you see your image, move the rectangle around the screen to select the part of your image you want to use or use the Crop tool to create a new selection. The brighter part of your image is the area that will print. If you selected a 3-plank print, the vertical grid lines in the editor tool will be where those lines on the print are.
3) When finished editing, click on the green check markPREVIEWat the top.
4) If satisfied with your design clickNEXT. (do not click the exit button, that will exit without saving)
5) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you don't then chances are you clicked Exit instead of NEXT in the editor tool.
6) After green loading bar disappears you can choose additional options and Add to Cart.
7) If our uploader isn't working, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Want to display wide format photography in your home? The 6.75 x 16.5 panoramic wood print gives you a little more space to work with, so you don't have to worry about compromising that amazing landscape shot or accidentally cropping someone out of that photo of your huge wedding party. Our 6.75 x 16.5 panoramic wood print comes ready to hang with a built in groove and is the perfect addition to any home decor.
Love the planked look? We also offer a planked wood version of this size here!
6.75" H x 16.5" W x .75" D
This was my first experience purchasing from PlakThat and it will not be my last!. Outstanding quality & service! Within one week of placing my order I received my purchase and could not be happier. I won't hesitate to have another print processed by the outstanding team at PlakThat!
The plak was everything and MORE! I've ordered several pieces in the last few years and have love EVERY SINGLE ONE!
They're okay. I was disappointed that the wood did not have a whitewashed look as I uploaded a photo with a white background, because that's what I wanted. I chose PLAK THAT, because of all the wood photo places I had seen; it was the only one where the preview looked like a white washed wood background. I actually won't be hanging them up as is, but I will probably try to paint over it or something. :(
The quality of your product was very surprising. It is fantastic and I’m going to share your site with friends. Fantastic job.