1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Our 18.5 x 27.7 wood print will add a personal touch to any room in your home. This size is perfect for your favorite family photos or memories with friends. With two built in hanging grooves, the 18.5 x 27.5 wood print can be easily hung both horizontally and vertically, making it super versatile. (Tip: to design a vertical print, simply rotate your photo in our designer.)
Second purchase with Plak That and we are always thrilled with our purchase! Great quality products and pictures come out clear and bright.
Absolutely love my gift!
Great job, as always! Thankyou!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! My expectations were beyond exceeded. Got as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday and he fell in love. Quality and service was fantastic !
Always a great experience with these guys. I've ordered a bunch of stuff for my gallery space in Rehoboth Beach Delaware on Penny Lane. My clients really like the unique qualities of the wood prints. If something is not right, Plakthat.com makes it right. That's huge. I have to order more prints for my upcoming exhibit at The Brandywine Festival Of The Arts in Wilmington Delaware, and I know the quality will be top notch as always. Keep up the great work guys. A pleasure doing business with a local family run outfit! Gandhihurwitz.com
Reeves on the design and production team was super helpful in making sure my daughters artwork would translate to the plak - and it looks amazing. I did it as a surprise for her and she was thrilled - she did pencil work on a large drawing pad, I took a high quality picture and sent it in. Just wonderful.
Both prints came out perfectly and we were thrilled! Fantastic work as always!
Money well spent my wife loves it... will be back again and again. Thank you...
Love it. Came out nice. Thank you.
I bought 1 for my daughter and 1 for my son for Christmas. I can't wait to see their reaction! They're going to love them!
after we redid my beach print, w the white background, i love it:heart::heart::heart:
The print came out beautiful. Customer service was excellent and shipping was fast. Very satisfied.
I purchased this for my mom for Christmas. Shoe loved it
It looks amazing. Thank you
Great stuff the prints look awesome! Big fan!
Beautifully printed; excellent quality! Super happy with it!
Excellent customer service, quality, shipping efficiency and staff. Wonderful experience
I loved the print on the plywood plank. My grandkids are super cute…so on a large print, they are even cuter! :)