1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Our 18.5 x 27.7 wood print will add a personal touch to any room in your home. This size is perfect for your favorite family photos or memories with friends. With two built in hanging grooves, the 18.5 x 27.5 wood print can be easily hung both horizontally and vertically, making it super versatile. (Tip: to design a vertical print, simply rotate your photo in our designer.)