1) Click on the greenUPLOAD IMAGEbutton and select the image you would like to print. Once selected, please give our image editor tool some time to load your image. Larger (higher resolution) images will take a little longer.
2) Once the editor loads and you see your image, move the rectangle around the screen to select the part of your image you want to use or use the Crop tool to create a new selection. The brighter part of your image is the area that will print.
3) When finished editing, click on the green check markPREVIEWat the top.
4) If satisfied with your design clickNEXT. (do not click the exit button, that will exit without saving)
5) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you don't then chances are you clicked Exit instead of NEXT in the editor tool.
6) After green loading bar disappears you can choose additional options and Add to Cart.
7) If our uploader isn't working, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
A sleek, modern way to display your favorite photos
Printed directly onto the surface of brushed silver aluminum and polyethelyne composite material
Your print will have a metallic shimmer with a slightly textured, brushed surface, giving your photos a super unique, gallery-quality look.
Whites in your image will have a silver, semi-reflective sheen
Each metal print is completely weather proof, and is suitable for indoor/outdoor decorating
Backed with an easy hanging mechanism that will float your print 1/2" off your wall, casting an elegant drop shadow
For best results, choose an HD image with high contrast. (Black and white images look especially cool on brushed metal-trust us!)
What's the difference?
I could not have been more pleased with my purchase as a gift for my daughter. I definitely will be using this business as Christmas is creeping up. 5 stars all day long!
Absolutely love this photo and the metal print you made from it. It is one of my favorites! Thanks, once again for your beautiful work.
My experience with Plak That has been substantially positive. I was unsure how my pictures would look on wood or metal and was able to send an email asking for advice. The email was answered quickly with knowledgeable suggestions.
My pictures arrived promptly and were of great quality.
Great business to promote
Loved how my brushed metal prints turned out. The metal surface really makes certain images pop.
Thanks again for the great product and service!
Was interested in having a few of my travel photos printed but had no experience with metal prints and the costs were pretty high. Saw that PlakThat was having 50% off sale so I ordered a few to test it out. My only regret was not picking a larger size. It is absolutely stunning how it looks on the metal surface. I plan to order more soon.