1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
A sleek, modern way to display your favorite photos
Printed directly onto the surface of white aluminum and polyethelyne composite material
White areas of your image will have a satin sheen, while heavily printed (darker) ares will have a matte finish, giving your print a unique, multidimensional look
Each metal print is completely weather proof, and is suitable for indoor/outdoor decorating
Backed with an easy hanging mechanism that will float your print 1/2" off your wall, casting an elegant drop shadow
For best results, choose an HD image with high contrast, as it will show more of the satin white surface
This is the third piece of art that we have gotten from Plak That. It is the largest and was such a special photo that a friend of ours captured during their trip to the Badlands National Park in Western South Dakota. This shot is something you NEVER capture and the detail shown in the photo and the completed art from Plak That is AMAZING!!!!