1) Click on the green UPLOAD IMAGE button. Choose an image from your device or link your account with Facebook, Instagram, etc. to access all of your stored photos.
2) Crop your image to your liking by clicking on the “Crop” button and dragging the corners of the crop tool. Our built-in set aspect ratio will help you make sure that your image is in the correct proportions to the product you have selected. When you are happy with the cropping of your image, click “Apply.”
3) When you are satisfied with your image, click “Add.”
4) You should now see your image preview on the product page. If you wish to make adjustments to your image, click on your image to go back to the editor.
5) We strongly suggest adding the white ink base layer to wood prints with faces or white elements. Without the white ink base layer, the wood grain will be visible in your print, and may look like streaking or "coffee stains”. To add this option, check the box next to “Add White Ink Base Layer.” Click “Add to Cart” to add your new design to your cart.
6) If our uploader isn't working, or if you are still deciding on an image, just choose the Email Image Later option, add the item to cart, checkout, and email us your photo after placing your order. We'll be happy to crop it for you :)
Want to display wide format photography in your home? The 10.5 x 27.5 panoramic wood print gives you a little more space to work with, so you don't have to worry about compromising that amazing landscape shot or accidentally cropping someone out of that photo of your huge wedding party. Our 10.5 x 27.5 panoramic wood print comes ready to hang with a built in groove and is the perfect addition to any home decor.
Love the planked look? We also offer a planked wood version of this size here!
10.5" H x 27.5" W x .75" D
We received two items as teacher gifts last year and loved them. A parent took photos off my Facebook page!
For Mother's Day, we ordered prints of my son for the grandmas. They are excellent!
Great work...as always!
Thank you so much for the signs!
They turned out Phenomenal! My friend geared up when she got the picture of her dog that passed.